It’s A Dog’s Life – The Bali Dog Club,Kerobokan Area - LeaseholdReference ID: CK-001
Tremendous Business Opportunity that is Flourishing During the Shutdown
Few businesses can boast that their sales have INCREASED in 2020. This particular business is one of them. When we first heard about the concept, we were surprised to learn that such an enterprise actually works in Bali. But work it does! And quite well.
A good dog in Bali doubles as the family pet and the night time security guard. However, looking after a dog in the tropics may just take that extra level of effort for which you do not have the time or the inclination. Daily walks, feeding, grooming and basic check ups take time and even though we are somewhat locked in these days, we may not be up for the tasks.
What if there was a kind of doggy day care business that could pick up the slack and fill in when you are not available?
Well there is! And the owner is keen to sell it.
The business assets consist of:
- a lease on 1000m2 to house the park where the dogs play, swim and receive training
- a small shop with a range of retail items including snacks, collars and chains and even aromatherapy oils!
- a doggy villa; that’s right, they even get their own villa. There are currently 7 dogs in residence in a converted villa that serves as the boarding kennel. Staffed, well kept and just 100m from the park.
- fully licensed PMA
The business services include:
- daily activities, beach walks and play time at the park
- obedience and agility training
- grooming, massages and the doggy spa
- day car, semi-boarding and boarding
- pet taxi service
- birthday parties
The business revenue is SUBSTANTIAL; very good monthly cash flow and double digit ++ ROI. The model is set up to pay for itself in just 4 years.
Contact Patrick on +62 817 973 3031 or [email protected] for more information
SIMILAR COMMERCIALS IN
No similar properties were found...